Supt. of Highways
- Marilee Stollery
- Steve Amsler
- Cindy Passantino
6449 Furnace Road, Ontario, New York 14519
April 1 – November 5
- Mon – Thurs: 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Fri: CLOSED
November 6 – March 31
- Mon – Thurs: 6:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Fri : 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
The Town Highway department is responsible for road maintenance including roadside ditches, mowing roadsides, snow plowing, sanding roads and installation of maintenance of road signs as per NYS D.O.T. guidelines.
Due to health issues, the highway department cannot pickup any dead animals except dead deer.
Animal Control can be reached 24/7 at (585) 721-2635.
Yard debris, tree branches and limbs are accepted year round. Please do not leave plastic bags or anything else.
- Kenyon Road South to Ridge Road call Town of Ontario Highway Department (315) 524-8111
- Kenyon Road North to Lake Road call Town of Williamson Highway Department (315) 589-2874
The Wayne County Highway Department maintains county roads in the Town of Ontario with the exception of snow removal operations.
- County Line Road – Berg Road North to Lake Road
- Furnace Road – Ridge Road North to Trimble Road
- Lincoln Road
- Knickerbocker Road
- Lake Road
- Railroad Avenue
- Ridge Road
To contact, call (315) 946-5600
The NYS Department of Transportation maintains Rt. 104 and Route 350 (from Route 104 south to the Walworth Town line).
To contact, call (315) 332-4000