Phone: (315) 524-2941
Fax: (315) 524-3840
Address: 2200 Lake Road, Ontario, NY 14519
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Town Engineer/Water Utilities Superintendent
- Adam Cummings, PE, BCEE ext. 700
- Patty Genesky - ext. 701
The Water Utilities Superintendent is responsible for the Administration of the Water Utilities Department, including the proper and continued functioning of the Town's Water Treatment plant, Water Distribution and Storage Systems. The Water Treatment Plant is located at 1961 Lake Road. The Town's Wastewater Treatment Facility and the Water Utilities Administration Office are both located at 2200 Lake Road.
For questions and concerns regarding the following matters please contact
- Water/Wastewater bills are mailed in January, April, July, and October. Payments may be mailed or paid in person at the Town Clerk's Office, 1850 Ridge Road. Any questions concerning the billing please call (315) 524-2941
- New Build Service (installing water/sewer) please call (315) 524-2941 or come to the Town Clerk's office 1850 Ridge Road.
- New Service for Existing Water/Sewer, please call (315) 524-2941
- For Service Type Problem (leaks, transfer service, meter repair, final readings, etc.), please call (315) 524-2941 or come to the Water Utilities Administration Office.
Emergency After Hours Call
- (315) 524-5892