Find Services

Welcome to the Department Directory. Before calling the Town Offices with a question or concern, check the list below to ensure you are speaking with the proper department.

Accounting Department: (315) 524-7105

Town Finances, Information about Budget Process, Payroll

Animal Control: (585) 721-2635

Dog Complaints, Animal Cruelty Concerns, Rabies Hotline: (800) 724-1170

Assessor: (315) 524-3226

Real Property, Board Sales, Exemption Information

Building/Code Enforcement: (315) 524-7170 x302

Maintenance of Buildings and Grounds, Inspections, Certificates of Occupancy, Compliance, Building Code Information

Economic Development: (315) 524-5908

Transportation, Energy, Industrial Park Information, Business Incentives

Fire Department: (315) 524-2661

Fire Prevention, Station Information, Rescue Vehicle Information, Emergency Signals, If this is a fire emergency, dial 911.

Highway: (315) 524-8111

Road Maintenance, Plowing, Brush Removal, Garbage Pickup, Mowing

Historian: (315) 524-2942 x703

Historical Documents, Heritage Square Information, Artifacts

Judicial/Town Courts:(315) 524-6511 x7

Criminal, Traffic Violations, Ordinances, Fines, Small Claims. For immediate concerns, please dial 911.

Ontario Volunteer Emergency Squad: (315) 524-5751

Ambulances, Life Safety, Blood Drives, If this is a medical emergency, dial 911.

Parks and Recreation: (315) 524-7447

Casey Park and Community Center Information, Bear Creek Information, Senior and Youth Programs, Farmer's Market, Cemeteries 

Planning and Zoning: (315) 524-7170 x302

Planning and Zoning Meeting Information, Variances, Permits, Site Plans, Subdivisions, Building Applications

Public Library: (315) 524-8381

OWWL, Library Events, Ancestry, Community Room

Town Clerk: (315) 524-3441

Local Laws, EZ Pass Information, School Tax, Licenses, Notary, Forms

Town Supervisor's Office: (315) 524-7105 x105

Town Board Meeting Information, Public Works, Communications, IT, Legal Counsel, Department Directory 

Watershed: (315) 524-2941 x700

Watershed Management Council, Flooding, Stormwater, Drainage, Standing Water

Water Utilities: (315) 524-2941 x700

Water Billing, Sewage, Water Readings, Leaks

Wayne Central Schools: (315) 524-1000

School Board, Education, School Events